The East Lobby
The West Lobby
Mike in January of 1980
Mike, Carol, Lee and Sherry
Before it was a restaurant, it was a card shop.
The old front desk
The old lobby (where the desk is today)
The old phone booth is now a display case between the lobby and library
The old cafe at the back of the main building, now rooms 114,115, and 116
Some of the original planters that came with the Gibson Hotel are still around the pool
Mike, Lee and family
Stan and Mike
Effie's old kitchen, now room 500
Holly and Bobby
Night blooming cactus, pre-1988
Thanksgiving of '77
Photo taken by Property Appraiser's office c1965; 1015 Fleming Street; built c1924; Gibson's Hotel
The Conch House in 1965
Effie's (aka the 500 Building) in 1965
The first brochure design.
An early brochure.
An early brochure
Hand made "Away" signs from back in the day...
Before it was a restaurant or a card shop, it was a gas station
The old cafe